Common Visual Entertainment
Based in Singapore
19 September, 2018
|iOS / Android:||$1.99 USD|
|Steam (Full Controller Support):||$3.99 USD|
MeatPossible: Chapter 1.5 is a fast-paced, intense, endless side-scrolling flyer action arcade game of 2018 which depicts the tragical events taking place in the outskirts of Epicton Kingdom. Fight in this epic aerial adventure against the Pigs and their cook, the non-humanoid Flies as you bring back peace to your Kingdom. Take on the role of Lunaya, the naturally talented Knight Captain of Epicton Kingdom, and be careful with the terrible weapons of your enemies to save your people from invasion.
MeatPossible is a transmedia project covering different formats such as the graphic novel and the video game. Chapter 1.5 tells the side story of the main story plot contained in the comic book. The Webtoon/Comic pages show right to the point that the game is supposed to continue.
- Fly through Epicton Kingdom and discover its secrets
- Read the webtoon comic book to complete the story plot behind MeatPossible
- Unleash your fury by combining destructive fully animated combos
- Open chests and get extra lives to continue your adventure
- Extra Side Missions & Mini Games
- Fight against final bosses and learn their patterns to destroy them
- Setting designed in pixel art old-school retro style
- Game addressed to all kinds of public: hardcore/casual and young/old
MeatPossible: Chapter 1.5 Official Trailer YouTube
MeatPossible Gameplay Trailer Reveal YouTube
MeatPossible: PreAlpha Reveal Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Available for free at dropbox.com.
About Common Visual Entertainment
Common Visual Entertainment is an independent creative video game development studio based in Singapore. The company is lead by Tan Qi Rong, who has been an avid gamer since he was really young. He enjoys hitting the punching bag when he's not watching any shows. He also loves spending time in gaming but can't sing, fly or teleport.
More information on Common Visual Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
MeatPossible: Chapter 1.5 Credits
Tan Qi Rong
Game Producer, Common Visual Entertainment